Me: Melissa Baker
I’m a student of all things still, expansive, unknown, scary, vulnerable and loving. This journey opens me up and delivers me with a beating heart into the depth of who I am.
The desire to evolve is intense. But it’s also soft. The wild acts of letting go seem to be the most efficient and profound way to get there.
When I’m centred, a creative energy surges to redeploy my knowledge to support others on their beating-heart journey into the truth of who they are.
This creative energy has lead me into the study of the most fascinating and complex parts of the body, mind and spirit. I now know there is a very natural place where healing happens, not done by me as a practitioner, but by the power of your own wisdom.
How does kinesiology fit in?
To me, it is a scientific, holistic and mystical tool.
Kinesiology embodies all of the values I hold dear. It harnesses complex and specific aspects of how the body, brain and energy systems work whilst invoking a sacred space for someone’s true nature to realign and reconnect.
- Body Mind and Energy Medicine Practitioner
- Professional Kinesiology Practitioner
- Learning Enhancement Advanced Acupressure Practitioner
- Cranial Kinesiologist
- Advanced Life Development and Empowerment Coach
- Weight loss coach
- Qi Gong and Tai Chi devoted student
What I use:
- Brain integration and neurological stress release
- Dan tien centering
- Emotional stress release
- Energetic and chakra balancing
- Applied physiology
- Neuro-energetic kinesiology
- Attitudes with Essence (Holographic Flower Essences)
- Neuro-spiritual integration
- Nutritional support
- Primitive reflexes
- Anatomy and physiology of the Brain
- Environmental factors
- Qi Gong and Tai Chi philosophy
My journey to here:
- a dedicated student of consciousness and personal development – through a real-life case study (me!)
- was an environmental engineer designing wetlands, pipes and dams in what now feels like a past life
- applied my water and sanitation skills to international aid projects
- built awareness and trained remote island communities in the Maldives about environmental management after the tsunami
- developed and managed inspiring international development projects for the Red Cross
- managed and lead the creative direction for Brisbane’s community sustainability program
- realised community harmony is all about internal harmony within individuals and then launched into the study of the human being
You will find me happiest at the ocean or in the forest.
Have a look at my healing philosophy to see if it resonates with you.
I’d love to meet you.